Food Service

The Food Services Department is located at
Lee Central High School
1800 Wisacky Hwy,
Bishopville, South Carolina  29010.   

 Director of Child Nutrition, Ms. Brittney Linton
 803-428-4010 ext. 504

In USDA programs, discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, disability, limited English proficiency, or because all or a part of an individual's income is derived from a public assistance program. In programs that receive Federal financial assistance from USDA, discrimination is prohibited on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, political beliefs, age, disability, national origin, or limited English proficiency. (Not all bases apply to all programs.) Reprisal is prohibited based on prior civil rights activity. The OASCR, through the Center for Civil Rights Enforcement, investigates and resolves complaints of discrimination in programs operated or assisted by USDA.


To file a program discrimination complaint,  you may obtain a complaint form by sending an  email to or following this link: You or your authorized representative must sign the complaint form. You are not required to use the complaint form. You may also file a program discrimination complaint by writing a letter to the Center for Civil Rights Enforcement at the address that follows:


    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Director, Center for Civil Rights Enforcement
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, DC 20250-9410


For additional information about what to include in your letter, see How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint, on our Web site. For information on the discrimination complaint process, contact the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Information Research Service, on (202) 260-1026 or (866) 632-9992 (toll-free) or send an email to the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities, may contact us through the Federal Relay Service on (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).